Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pack, Pack, Pack it up

I'd like to start off by mentioning that I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic. With that said, I love every article of clothing, accessory or shoe that I own. It's safe to say that I don't actually have a room, I just happen to have a bed in my wardrobe. Now, with all these cherished items I have on my hands, I'm finding in painfully difficult to decide what to take on such a long trip!
I sincerely believe that the clothing that you wear is a strong expression of who you are. I like to express myself through my clothing so it's absolutely vital that I take amazing pieces with me. Here's where the difficult part comes in, I feel that all of my pieces are amazing. It's why I purchased them in the first place! What I'm trying to say is that packing for this trip has turned out to be quite a drag :-/ Now that I've got that confession off my chest, I guess I better get to it.
I have much to be excited about anyway. A new life in a new country awaits me tomorrow!
Can't wait to get settled.

TTFN XX

No comments:

Post a Comment