Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back In Businesss

Dearest Readers, I'm not sure if you noticed but I haven't really posted anything new lately. I've been a bad blogger! My apologies. The truth is, I've had a pretty stressful past couple of weeks :-/ I'm actually not living in Ariel anymore. Living with my sister and her husband wasn't working out so great so I thought it would be best to go elsewherez. Yes, that means I don't have a job anymore either. But I'm working on getting a new one. I'm staying in Holon now, with my awesome cousins. They've been incredibly welcoming and I know that things will start to get real fun once I finish getting settled in. As for now, I got a bit lost on the bus today, which I was totally expecting but you live and you learn. I just wish I didn't have to learn in 105 degree weather.
School is going pretty well, I got almost everyone in class to start speaking English. I feel like a proud parent. Everyone talks to me about what they like and dislike about Israel and how they'd love to visit America one day. They ask me lots of questions like, how are your teeth so white? and do you have lots of celebrity friends? Needless to say, I am fascinated every day. Sometimes I love that things are so different here but other times I can't stand it. I guess this all comes with the territory. Moving your life across the globe is pretty hard and I'm understanding this more and more each day.
p.s. I totally have a tan now. My 110 spf is no match for this medeteranian sun.

TTFN XX

5 comments:

  1. Awww...sis I have missed you so much. I have been checking this darn blog every night but no luck. Glad you are back and staying with our cousins. So..sis got a tan huh??? Woohoo. I am so jealous. I know you will find a new job and be just fine. Glad you are fitting in with the Israeli crowd. Cannot wait to see what you write next. I love youuuuuuu.
    Big Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving your life across the globe is hard!! Just to remind you I did it 3 times. It may not get easier, no matter how many times you move, but you certainly get the hang of it. By the way maybe you should try to speak Hebrew, so you could practice ;) I hope things will get easier and better for you, I miss you and love you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, ladies!! haha, I'm so glad you guys are checking up on this, it makes me feel like i'm writing for a reason. haha yeah, Soli, it's like that trip to vegas times 10, you cannot escape the sun's rays here!
    Thanks for all the love and support, i miss you guys so bad! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...I so know what you mean. I miss you too, it is really hard without you here. Please write as much as you can, I look for your blog every day. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant tell you how much i love your writing, i love how ur always so unexpected! I wish i got asked questions like that here, i would be on the floor laughing, then calling you and then back on the floor to laugh some more! haha! keep the positive attitude up! i hope things get amazing for you asap! love youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete